Dates:: September 16-18, 2019
September 16: 9:30am-5:00pm Eastern
September 17 & 18: 10:00am-5:00pm Eastern
This NMLS approved course will meet the 20-hour pre-licensing requirements. This comprehensive review of mortgage origination laws and procedures will engage and inform the student as we cover the mandatory requirements of 3 hours of federal law, 3 hours of ethics and fraud prevention, and 2 hours of non-traditional mortgage lending. This course was drafted by industry professionals and attorneys, and reviewed by former regulators and leading industry legal minds. Taught by engaging, industry professionals, a student will leave this course with a strong foundation of information to help them prepare for an exciting new career in the mortgage industry.
Course Format and What's Included
- Live, Instructor-Led with Powerpoint Presentation
- Fully Interactive with unlimited Q and A
- The Required 20 Hours Total
- All Electronic Course Material Included
- A Complimentary Study Session with the Trainer Following Your Class
Who Should Attend
This training meets the NMLS Requirement for Pre-licensing Education for Mortgage Loan Originators.
How it Works:
- You will need your computer capable of audio playback with a strong internet connection (DSL, Cable or faster).
- We use Zoom Webinar software and you will be provided with a link to test your system compatibility upon registration